The uniquely peaceful location of Hotel Kirchbühl in Grindelwald, situated above the church with a mystical view of the famous Eiger north face, Wetterhorn and the Grindelwald Glacier will make you feel like you are on top of the world.
A fourth generation family business, where everyone is still very much involved in the day-to-day business and enjoying wonderful experiences with our guests.
- Quiet panoramic location (1’100 metres above sea level) above the village church
- Public ski bus stop outside the hotel in winter;
local bus stop can be found 200 metres from the hotel in summer
- Close to the Firstbahn, Pfingsteggbahn and the ski school area "Bodmi Arena"
- Ski-In & Ski-out: In good snow conditions, good skiers can descend directly to the Firstbahn and return from this skiing area in the evening.
- Hiking and cycling tours arranged directly by the hotel.